What should I bring?
- Pillows, linens and blankets for your bed (and a foamy if you want to be really comfy!)
- Ear plugs and eye mask for sleeping
- Towel, facecloth, toiletries (shampoo, soap, lotion etc.)
- Clothing to be comfy indoors and outdoors
- Clothing and accessories that make you feel beautiful and radiant for the New Moon Ceremony
- Indoor shoes/slippers
- Yoga mat
- Yoga props – blocks, a strap and bolster if you have them
- A blanket to cover up with during ceremonies and workshops
- A cushion or pillow to sit on during ceremonies and workshops
- Offering for the altar (crystal, feather, talisman etc.)
- Hula hoops and other props
- Journal & pen
- Reusable water bottle and reusable to go cup for tea & coffee
- Snacks to keep you going between meals
- Extra cash for vendors and private sessions
- Lawn chairs/picnic mats for sitting outdoors
- An idea of what you want to release and what you want to call into your life for the New Moon Ceremony
- Art supplies, instruments, craft projects for the Red Tent Temple; and if you have it, something red to wear
- Open mind, open heart and good vibes!
What is included with my ticket?
Ticket includes accommodations for Friday and Saturday night, dinner Friday, three meals on Saturday and brunch on Sunday as well as all the workshops and events on the schedule. A 15 minute Reiki session is included, private sessions with our healers are extra (but totally worth it and completely awesome!)
Do I need a physical ticket?
No, we’ll have your name as confirmation you are coming (we can’t wait to see you!!!)
Are tickets refundable?
Tickets are non refundable, but are transferable to another attendee for the same event.
I have to come late/leave early, can I get a discount?
The ticket price remains the same, but you’ll sure be glad you came, even if you’re not able to make it for the whole thing.
How do the sleeping arrangements work?
We will be sleeping dorm style, with rooms of 4 or 12 people. If you’d like to stay with a friend, leave us a note when you purchase your tickets and we will do what we can to accommodate your request.
Do you cater to dietary restrictions?
At our meals, we will have lots of fresh, delicious, nourishing food, and we can accommodate most diets (gluten free, vegetarian, etc) if you give us a heads up when you order your ticket, but if you have severe restrictions or allergies, you may need to bring some extra food to make sure you have what you need.
Can I bring my dog/kid/husband?
This retreat is intended as a nourishing getaway, and a safe space for women only. While we admire and honor the divine masculine, they are not invited to this event. Ditto for the little ones. We know you love ’em, but you gotta leave ’em at home for this one. Take some time for yourself to relax and enjoy the beautiful and powerful energy created when women gather together.
Can I bring my hoops/flow toys/props/drums etc?
Heck yes you can, and you should!
I don’t have a hoop, can I still participate in the hoop class?
Yes, indeed. We’ll bring extra to share.
Can I light my flow toys on fire?
If there is enough interest, we can make a designated burn time so we can jam safely.
Who is bringing the wine?
This is an alcohol free event. No alcohol is allowed onsite as we do not have the permit or insurance for it. We want to honour our body temples with healthy food and drink, and of course, chocolate.